Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Centeredness.

Today on the bus I talked briefly to a homeless man who wished me a Happy New Year, learned how to say "Thank You" in vietnamese from a lady who didn't speak any English but asked to use my phone, tried to comfort a friend over the phone over the noise of the bus, played guitar for change for the bus to gilroy in downtown san jose (and made the correct amount of money in the nick of time!) People greeted each other with happy new year, and the sun and moon shone more brightly than ever - the full moon having coincided with the earth's closest encounter with the sun.

Once a traveler, forever a traveler. I still think I should try hitching to LA this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jiling 林基玲 said...

i love how you write :)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jiling 林基玲 said...

...and how you look at life.
you are awesome, and i love you!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home