Disasters! Disasters! And More!
On Saturday, after five days in the High Sierra wilderness, we bussed out of the Yosemite Valley beneath ridges blessed with tongues of fire that rained ash and smoke along the highway. We got to Merced only to find that there were no rooms available, and so we took the last train up to San Francisco and spent the rest of the weekend wandering festivals and enjoying the fine food of the city.
Came down to Los Angeles for a couple days - and we had a good earthquake this morning. 5.8. I'll be down here for the next couple days applying for a couple jobs up north (I figure why not, since they seem to be so slow at getting back to you), getting some work done, and planning my next steps. It has been a fantastic three weeks in Berkeley and Yosemite, but I'm not quite sure what I am doing next. Wandering I guess, as I love to do so much.
Came down to Los Angeles for a couple days - and we had a good earthquake this morning. 5.8. I'll be down here for the next couple days applying for a couple jobs up north (I figure why not, since they seem to be so slow at getting back to you), getting some work done, and planning my next steps. It has been a fantastic three weeks in Berkeley and Yosemite, but I'm not quite sure what I am doing next. Wandering I guess, as I love to do so much.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home