Tuesday, March 14, 2023
About Me

- Name: tank
- Location: oakland, ca
I always wanted to play like Leo Kottke. I love fixing up bikes and hosting potlucks. I am a designer, an activist, a musician, a poet, a teacher, and most importantly, a student. I am a traveler basking in the one love and the long now...
Mobile Updates
Previous Posts
- Starting with a Blank Canvas.
- I painted for the first time in 6 years today.
- Bike The Shoreline ride in San Francisco October 2...
- July In LA: I Want To See You!
- Hitchin' + Drivin' in the High Sierra.
- The Desert: Email Update
- South Beach Living In Naughty Number Nine.
- Ideally, I want a house with acreage, about a day'...
- We're Gonna Win.
- Rarely a Dull Moment - Touring with Pangea Collect...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home