I'm in Nashua, New Hampshire, decompressing from Summer's End. Incredibly liberating experience for me this year - I have come out of it with a lot of mental clarity, and I was very quickly able to adjust to being unproductive and creative. I also made a hell of a lot of good mischief with folks, which I haven't done in a long time.
I'll be seeing Bread and Puppet's last show of the season on Sunday, and maybe going to Boston on Saturday.
note to self
I'm going to:
Make more mischief
Make more eye contact
Create my own opportunities
Practice mindfulness
Not say no
Ask more questions
Keep in touch
I'll be seeing Bread and Puppet's last show of the season on Sunday, and maybe going to Boston on Saturday.
note to self
I'm going to:
Make more mischief
Make more eye contact
Create my own opportunities
Practice mindfulness
Not say no
Ask more questions
Keep in touch


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home