Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i'm goin' where the chilly wind don't blow, lord
i'm goin' where the chilly wind don't blow
i'm goin' where the chilly wind don't blow...
i'm goin' where the chilly wind don't blow,
i'm goin' where the climate suits my clothes...
(wistful acoustic instrumental)


Last night before I left the farm, and there was noone in the house, I listened to Bob Dylan's bootlegs about three times through.

Now that I'm in Bennington and I have a high speed connection for a day, I've uploaded the last month's best photos. Enjoy.

PS. It be TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY! YARRGH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jiling 林基玲 said...

gorgeous photos, my friend. looks like you've experienced quite the adventure. enjoy more to come! :)
lots of love from the west coast,
joyce

4:45 PM  
Blogger dhungana said...

echo joyce's comments!

its been great following up with your adventures, my friend! makes me very happy that you're pursuing all the things that you set out to do and gladly consuming whatever random beauty presents itself.

i'll miss you this year - let me know when you're in town and we should spend some time together.

well - go forth ye and procreate... err... i mean, just create!

: ]

have fun, be safe, and the happiest of trails to you!

namaste
jeff

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home