I've decided after visiting Mina's and the Madeline show that I want to live in a punk house or a victorian. Something without white walls, that is crafted not designed.
Thursday night, Chris, Laurel and I flyered idealistic messages around Sonoma State. It was giddy being out in the cold moonlight.
Friday, I went to the Goodwill "as is" store, which is affectionately called "The Dig." It's more of an event than a thrift store: the employees bring out a whole new row of stuff every twenty minutes or so, and then they say "Dig In!" and everyone flocks to that row like chickens eating feed. People get voracious with the stuff; some folks are even so hardcore about it as to wear a dust mask!
Thursday night, Chris, Laurel and I flyered idealistic messages around Sonoma State. It was giddy being out in the cold moonlight.
Friday, I went to the Goodwill "as is" store, which is affectionately called "The Dig." It's more of an event than a thrift store: the employees bring out a whole new row of stuff every twenty minutes or so, and then they say "Dig In!" and everyone flocks to that row like chickens eating feed. People get voracious with the stuff; some folks are even so hardcore about it as to wear a dust mask!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home