Thursday, July 27, 2006

Marooned!

Still in San Jo, which is less frustrating as today was a fantastic day. I fixed my bent up wheel this mornin' with Frank, and we rode around the Grand Prix track that they're putting up downtown. I went by the San Jo church and walked the labyrinth. Afterwards I started on my prayer flags by painting the labyrinth! Woot! My prayer flags are gonna be tight. I'm excited.

Anyway, I rode around San Jose a bit more, and drew some peace signs on the floors of a couple light rail stations.

We're now held up by the carburetor again - we need to go to the shop tomorrow morning and get a tiny little washer that Doug lost. I feel bad for him, cause he's been working on this bike for a week longer than he expected. We're both trying to do all we can to leave town - the plan was to set off firecrackers in the Utah salt flats tomorrow evening. Hopefully, that will be Saturday now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jiling 林基玲 said...

dude. just came from salt lake region! in livermore, heading to san jose later tonight, then big sur! will call you :)

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home